Tuesday 21 August 2012

Father-Mother :- GOD

Can anyone describe the meaning of Father-Mother ??


For me they are GOD..
They are Everything..Can't be compared with anyone..

First question may be arise in your mind why i have written Father-Mother not Mother-Father ??

We believe that first word spoken by any child is "MAA" because of that we are saying Mummy-Pappa....Right na ?? I also agree with this..but though my point of view is little bit different...

I am writing about Father-Mother because they are the most important part of my life, if someone asked me how much can you speak about your Father and Mother my answer will be..I can speak until you cry..That's Challenge..



As you can see that there is a Picture of Father-Child-Mother. One hand is hold by Father and One hand by Mother. Child can't teach any lesson with only one..As we have learnt in primary school that mother gives you sanskar and father will show you path towards the success..That's True..

I read one article of Jay Vasavada on the subject of  "Who is MAA" ?? It was truly heart touching. After reading it i kept it in my cupboard for my mother. I would like to share few of the examples of it..
  • Mother will not eat anything until you eat.
  • If you will not receive your Mom's call She will call hundreds of people and will ask about you.
  • She will not sleep until you sleep.
  • She is only who has to take care of all the stuff like Home,Husband,Children,Mother-In-Low.
  • She has to listen all of the family members.
Etc..

According to me Mother is the Strongest Person in the Family..

Father is the earning member of anyone's family. Father is the first love of any daughter(Read). In every family child is close to his/her Dad/Mom.

Father is the silent well wisher of their children.

There are few people in this world who prays their Parents in the morning but I do always.If your mom and dad are your Friends then trust me you live your life like heaven.

If your mom and dad aren't your friends then make it today and feel the difference.

We are asked about essay on the subject of "Naari tu narayani " and " Maa te Maa bija vagda na va " it should be asked like " Father and Mother - Children's Best Friend". 

Don't think i am against in "MAA" but i would like to say there is always a "Father who is always silent", Father can't express the feelings like Mother- " Keep in Mind ".

Don't ever think about " Old Age Home " PLEASE..

I would like to write a lot on this topic..But you just think This topic is like a Sea.. So...






               "Love Your Mom And Dad like Your Love"




17 comments:

  1. grt1 dude, e1 mine thinking is same as urs...
    i love my dad, bt my problem is tht i cant express in front of him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good Article....Actually i must say very good topic to highlight...sometimes we actually forget to see our father's emotion for us because of only he cant show his feelings like mother, but he is as much sensitive as any mother...PARENTS are complete package of LOVE,CARE,BLESSINGS,HUMANITY,TEACHING,VALUES(SANSKAR)...they are incomplete without nyone...
    Very good effort,bt I genuinely think dat u should write more n impressive abt Father as its ur highlighted aim...its my just suggestion...All the best for future... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice post, Highlighted the Truth that we should never forget...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonder full Work As Well As Useful Info... Really Good....Keep It Up....

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ur ri8 my father is everything 4 me .a vichar avyo ne te j tra sabdoma express karyu e pan ghnu 6. u knw d importnce of it apne to ma bapne chamdina jhoota sivdavi dai toy run n utari sakie to te atlu to yad karya emne
    i got msg 4m my father i wnt to mention it here

    jis din tum hme budha dekho tab sabar karna aur hame samjne ki koshish karna
    jab hum koi baat bhul jaye to hum par ghussa nakarna aur apna bachpan yad karna
    jab hum budhe hokar chal na paye toh hamara sahara banna aur apna pehla kadam yaad karna
    jab hum bimar ho jaye tab wo din yad kark hum par apne paise kharch karna jab hum tumari khwahise puri karne k liye apni khawahishen kurban karte the

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome bro....super lyk....::):):):)
    My parents are my 1st GOD...bcz of whom i'm on this beautiful world ryt nw...if any1 says dat god exist in dis world...then surly he'll be in d form of our parents...without dem v cnt predict our lyf...
    i love u vry much mom & dad.....:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The GREATEST GIFT i ever had, came from GOD;
    "I CALL THEM MOM & DAD"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really nice one....feeling proud of my parents...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its feels proud to say only a son who understands the feeling of parents can write such a good article..... Great Article..

    ReplyDelete